• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G11 - F-Body Gathering Atlanta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G11 - F-Body Gathering Atlanta

Only 22 Days remaining until F-Body Gathering (G-11) begins in Atlanta GA. Some of the scheduled events is GMMG Open House, the infamous Fbody Gathering Car Show, Cruise, Slow Drag Competition, Vendor Display, Dinner with Scott Settlemire, and Awards Presentation Event. For more information please visit www.fbodygathering.com. Don't miss this event!

Ive already registered and will hopefully be there in my purple 92.. if not, itll be the 01 SOM z again.. im planning on the 92 though.. even though im havnig to drive it all the way there with my 4.10s (god i dread the fuel bill)

Comment

Already registered and I'll seeyou there!

Comment

See you there
        02 Camaro SS 35th Performance Edition
        71 Camaro
        WCC Georgia State Representative

www.southeastcamaroz.com
        sigpic

Comment

cant wait. Already registered and ready to go!

Comment

Only 16 days left

Comment

We are signed up, hotel reserved and car close to being ready, looking forward to a relaxing weekend, been very busy at work, need a break!!
              sigpic
              448 rwhp Naturally Aspirated Good Time
              www.tazmanss.com
              Dave
              Florida State Rep

Comment

Only 14 days to go

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro502z View Post
                  Only 22 Days remaining until F-Body Gathering (G-11) begins in Atlanta GA. Some of the scheduled events is GMMG Open House, the infamous Fbody Gathering Car Show, Cruise, Slow Drag Competition, Vendor Display, Dinner with Scott Settlemire, and Awards Presentation Event. For more information please visit www.fbodygathering.com. Don't miss this event!
                  Only 14 Days to go

Comment

Working...
                  X