PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Scott S....

Camaro502z
02-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Good morning, Camaro Comrades and Firebird Friends!

New information is out there on Host Hotels for the Biggest Camaro/Firebird show ever == " INDY '08 -- BACK AT THE BRICKYARD " presented by the CENTRAL INDIANA CAMARO CLUB and GM.

GO HERE>>>>> http://www.indycamaro.com/Indy08/showindex.htm to book your Hotel rooms -- and to register on-line for the event.

Note that you should BOOK YOUR ROOMS OVER THE INDY CAMARO WEBSITE -- as you will receive the discounted rate thru the Indianapolis Visitors Bureau. If you have already booked your rooms, you may want to call back and ask for the special rate.

For those with Children or those who love water -- the Holiday Inn is the choice for you. (Waterpark!)

The Comfort Inn and Suites will be somewhat quieter if you want to escape from the water...........

Please keep an eye on the site for more information on schedule. We're working thru the details and should have more info. up there in the next couple of months.

Also note that there will be a Saturday nite Banquet -- limited to, as I recall, 1,000 ppl -- so keep an eye on the site! NOTE: Registration does NOT include the banquet!

This event is open to all Camaros, Firebirds, Chevrolet Pace Cars, and Pontiac Pace Cars.

Please share with your club members and website members!

You DO NOT want to miss this event!

MikeCio1
02-25-2008, 04:24 PM
I dont know if I am going or not yet. Its quite the drive. But I did make reservations at the host hotel. I have plenty of time to see if its feesable and cancel if needed.

Brian and Dave do you all plan on going?

Is Ecklers making an apperance?