PDA

View Full Version : A Message From Scott.....

Camaro502z
12-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Good afternoon, Camaro Comrades and Firebird Friends....

As we approach the end of another year, I'd like to take a moment to thank each of you -- sincerely -- for your continued enthusiasm for the Camaro and the Firebird. I know at times it hasn't been easy -- but you've 'kept the faith' so to speak - -- and for that I'm truly grateful.

I hope you and yours will enjoy the Christmas Season safely -- and that the New Year will bring you all that you hope for.

Naturally, I'm going to repeat my mantra:

Wear your safety belts -- and that goes for everyone in the vehicle -- each time, every time! And of course, it goes without saying -- but I will anyway -- Please don't drink and drive -- call a Taxi or appoint a designated driver. We're counting on you to be around to buy one of our new 2010 Camaros!

I'm attaching two Christmas Poems --

The first was sent to me by our Good Friend Doug Warren -- founder of the Western Michigan Camaro Club --and sorry, Doug, but I've changed it quite a bit -- and hope you'll forgive me!

The second was sent to me by our Good Friend and my Fellow GM Employee -- Dave Peacy. Many of you know Dave from his days as Brand Quality Manager for both the Camaro and the Corvette.......

Merry Christmas -- Happy Holidays!

Scott