PDA

View Full Version : Introduce yourself. Where do you live and work?

96 RS
02-23-2007, 09:17 AM
Hi My name is Walt and I live in a small town called Egg Harbor in South Jersey. And I work most of the time in Atlantic City in construction. I am a union carpenter.

Bowtie67/95
02-24-2007, 06:10 PM
Hi, My name is Kerry. I live in Lykens, Pa. (a small town about 35 miles from Harrisburg). I work at a GM dealership as an Auto Mechanic Technician. I retired from the military alittle over 2 years ago. I have a 67 Camaro and a 95Camaro along with a handfull of other cars.

CoolHandFluke
02-26-2007, 12:37 AM
My name is Robyn, I'm twenty years old and on my third Camaro. Call me a junkie. I live and work in Lehigh Acres and North Fort Myers, Florida. I work at Advance Auto Parts, delivering parts from our store to local shops and retailers in my area. I can't even begin to tell how much that job has helped me along with fixing up my latest Camaro!

2002Z4CSS
02-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Hi, I am Greg.
I live in Michigan and work for Ford. :)

CamaroSSgal
02-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Howdy, I'm Pam. Live in a suburb about 30 miles south of Salt Lake City in Utah. Work for a local city government as the Fleet Assistant. Own a 2002 SS, a 1979 Camaro Berlinetta, 2006 Chev Colorado and *whispers* a 2005 Ford Mustang GT. Definately plan on buying the new Camaro when it comes out!:cool: :D

SSweet97
02-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Hi, my name is Scott and I live in Orlando FL and work for an electrical supply co. and distribute electrical supplies to 10 branches around the Orlando area. I own a '97 Camaro SS. I'm glad to be part of another Camaro forum.

Camaro67_rcl
02-28-2007, 08:15 PM
Hi, Rick here in Phila Pa. I'm selfemployed in the heating & a/c businees . I have a 67 RS/SS 350 Camaro

Purple 92 SS
03-01-2007, 10:21 AM
Hello.

I'm Steve. I live in Lexington South Carolina. Its bout 8 miles south west of the Capital columbia. An hour from Augusta and an Hour and a half from charlotte and Charleston.. pretty much center of the state. I work currently for UPS as a computer technican / lan administrator. Ive got a small fleet of camaros and other vehicles. NO Fords here. :) 1 old mazda (pre-ford) see sig. I'm married, no children yet, but it appears to be something we're planning. :)

scottz63
03-01-2007, 10:25 AM
Hello, I'm Scott and I live in Columbia, Mo. I spent 15 years in the military and I am now a systems technician at a printing plant. I own a 1972 SS Camaro.

Suecamaro
03-01-2007, 10:33 AM
Hello, I'm Sue and I live in Joppa, Maryland. I recently took an early retirement from a major stock brokerage firm. So now I have plenty of free time to enjoy my '02 Camaro SS convertible. Hurry up Spring!!!!

MikeCio1
03-01-2007, 11:00 AM
Hey everyone.
My name is Mike. I work for a local government agency.
My hobbie is my car, the 01 SS I posted in the other thread.
My wife Carrie and I love to attend any type of car show and race event.
She is in real estate.
We also run a small Travel Agency on the side that specializes in cruises.
We love to cruise, that makes us our number one customers :p

bobpon
03-01-2007, 11:17 AM
bob here, i live in metairie,la.-- 2 blocks from where the levee broke during hurricane katrina, thank god we were on the side that didn't break...i've worked for the new orleans fire dept. for over 20 years...i own a 73 camaro lt, my daily driver is a 98 corvette convt. and a 2004 red mack fire truck...

RedZ
03-01-2007, 01:30 PM
Hello, my name is Bruce and I'm a Camaro-holic.

Sorry, I thought that this was Camaros Anonymous!:confused:

Seriously, I am your Florida State Representative for Worldwide Camaro Club. If any of you have questions about WCC or would like to join, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I have a 1995 red Z28 Convertible (for sale) and a 1970 red Z28 that just attended it's first WCC show at the Winternationals and is the cover girl for Camaro World magazine for this month. I'm really proud of both my girls!:cool:

tazmanss
03-01-2007, 11:17 PM
Dave here, live in Pensacola, Fl area, sell Toro outdoor power equipment to independent retailers through out the South. Have an 02 Black SS, check out my site www.tazmanss.com, updating it currently, should have it done in next couple of weeks. My SS has been at many WWC Show N Shines, best score to date 999 out of 1000. Want to have a good time enjoying fine cars and the best people in the world, come and join the fun at a world wide camaro event.:cool:

Hey, Bruce ya'll need to cruise over to Pcola some time and likewise I need to cruise over to Jville sometime for a weekend. Ya'll gotta any events comin up?

RedZ
03-02-2007, 11:04 AM
Dave,
Check out our site calander at www.rivercityf-bodies.com.
:cool:

number1camaro
03-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi my name is Bill. I live on the Gulfcoast of Florida.
It's great to be part of this Camaro group.
I am Camaro Crazy.
One of my hobbies is photographing cars.
Keep On Cruisin

bazkook
03-07-2007, 11:35 PM
Hi,I'm Daniel and I live in Sandersville,Georgia. I work part-time at a local Sears dealer store selling and doing most anything else that needs done.

titan307
03-14-2007, 11:45 AM
hello, Todd here i live in Ashland city,tn 30min outside of Nashville. i work at a chemical manufacturing plant.currently rebuilding 79 z28

jahndoggy
03-25-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi, I'm scott , I live in Plantcity(Tampa area ) I have a '97 30th anivy. Z28 white - hugger orange Z-stripes . we have a great car show every 3RD sat. off the month in historic downtown. the cars have to be '80 or older onless permission by the board.if in the area come on by my freind has his '69 in there .

davidj
05-30-2007, 04:56 PM
Howdy from Texas - just registered. Live in a small town - Little Elm (I guess that would be a "little" town). Anyway, drive to work in Dallas. :(

Don't have as much time or money as I used to for Camaros but have owned a few fun ones! Just have a 1994 Z28 now. Anyway, I thought maybe I could get some help here with issues of the (former) club magazine I am missing. I need a) Nov/Dec 1996, b) Nov. 2002, and c) July 2003. Dont know how I lost em! I have all others going back to Feb/Mar '87. :D

Thanks!

Camaro502z
05-31-2007, 07:17 AM
My name is Thomas and I'm the monitor of this web site as well as Eckler's Camaro Brand Manager. I work at Eckler's Industries here in Titusville Florida if you want to call this work. Most people don't enjoy their jobs but I can honestly say that I enjoy mine. My hobbies are cars, car shows, drag racing and working on cars. Having had more than 30 vehicles during my lifetime, I have a working knowledge of the mechanical aspects of Chevy's. I currently have a 94 Z28 with a Big Block 502 engine which has run low 10's in the quarter. I'm making changes to my current combination in hopes to run 9 second quarter mile times. This is the busy time of year for all of us here at Eckler's since this is the show season, so I don't have much time to play with my Camaro.

As for previous issues of Camaro World, we don't keep back issues since the magazine was mailed from a mailing house. Sorry,

MJBremer
05-31-2007, 05:49 PM
I'm Mike from Lexington SC. I work for Time Warner Cable in the Regional Network Operations Center. I have a '87 IROC-Z.

Archs89
06-03-2007, 06:41 AM
Hi Everyone ,
My name is Craig but a lot of people just call me Arch. I live is New Martinsville, WV. and work for a chemical plant named Bayer Corporation as a boiler operator. My first car I owned was a 1976 Type LT Camaro and have owned 4 different Camaros since then. I am the founder of the internet camaro club , Tri State Camaro Club and I am the WV State Rep for Worldwide Camaro Club.
Hope to see you all at Hagerstown in about a month ,

Arch

Camlegends
06-10-2007, 08:02 PM
Hello everyone-
We are Rob and Gina Harrington. We live in Virginia Beach, VA...and like all of you, our Camaros are our passion. We have a 97 30th Anniversary Z28, a 2001 Z28, Sunset Orange, and we are finishing a 67 RS Convertible this year. I own and operate HarringtonGraphics, a large format digital graphics company for 24 years now, and Gina is a HR Director for a home infusion therapy company. Our kids are both drivers now, and are our pride and joy. We are part of a small concern of Camaro enthusiasts here in Virginia(a couple outside of Virginia) called Camaro Legends, and enjoy the close company we keep with them. We call them all our best friends.

We too, have made plans to attend Hagerstown, and hope to see some old friends there. Like Arch and Thomas. Drive safe and we'll see you all down the road sometime, somewhere.

curts67
06-13-2007, 02:10 PM
My name is Curt. I live in Alamosa, Colorado, which is at 7,540 ft. elevation in the heart of the San Luis Valley. It's an agricultural area and the cool nights favor the production of potatoes, alfalfa, red wheat, and barley. I am General Merchandise Manager (dry goods) at City Market which is owned by Kroger. My wife, Linda, is book keeper at the same store. My passion is drag racing and Chevy muscle cars. Bill "Grumpy" Jeenkins is my idol and my favorite drag car of all time was his '68 Camaro, "Grumpy's Toy" IV. Out of the 26 Chevys I have owned, 8 were Camaros. My current Camaro is a '67 SS which I am building for the Pro-ET class. MOST EXCITING THING I HAVE DONE RECENTLY: We got to go to Floyd Garrett's Muscle Car Museum on our vacation to Tennessee in May. Floyd was there and so was the '69 Berger Camaro that was featured in the March, 2007, Camaro World. MOST EXCITING NEWS I HAVE HEARD RECENTLY: They are building a 1/4 mile dragstrip 18 miles from my house.

pigbenis4000
06-24-2007, 06:21 PM
my names joe new to the forums. im an army mechanic/wrecher operator. i live in killeen tx and im stationed at fort hood

smithy
08-06-2007, 10:10 AM
Hi all

I'm from the Uk and an Airline Pilot, really want to get my hands on a 67,68,69 Camaro as a project, if anyone has any ideas how to go about getting one across the pond it would be greatly appreciated, as you can probably imagine they're not easy to come by over here and pretty much all of them have already been re-built etc.

Thanks

'A desperate Camaro lover

wmcc al
08-13-2007, 05:24 PM
Hello. My name is Al. I have a '68 RS Convertible and a '02 35th Anniversary LE.

2vette2camaro
08-23-2007, 08:00 AM
My name is Chris and I am the Arkansas State rep for the WCC. I work at home raising hedgehogs ( I am the only USDA breeder in a nine state area) and also am a wedding photographer. My husband and I live in Harrison, Arkansas which is a small town about 40 miles south of Branson, Missouri. I own a 78 Z, a 79 Z, an 81 Corvette and a couple of motorcycles. I drag race the 78 and am proud to say I have only owned Corvettes and Camaros all my live. I have owned the 78 for 16 years. It's my baby as I am child free. Oh and I bought all of these cars while making minimum wage if that tells you anything about where my passion and priority lies.

Chris
WCC Arkansas State rep
North Arkansas Camaro Club founder and president
female drag racer

Hubby
09-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Hey There My name is Mark Hubbard and I live in Western PA. I have a 67 conv and always looking to make it better

MikeCio1
09-12-2007, 07:57 PM
Welcome newbies!

eke
11-26-2007, 02:33 AM
My name is Eke (nickname). I live in Columbus, Georgia where I am a Minister at a Southern Baptist Church. I have a 69 RS that I've owned since 1972. It is currently undergoing a full nut and bolt rebuild.